Friday, February 15, 2008

A love letter to my dearest La Croix

Feb. 15, 2008

Dear Makers of the Best Drink on Earth:

You may think this is a joke, but it's not. I love La Croix. Love's not even the right word. I look forward to drinking it every day. I drink it like it's the Fountain of Youth. I need it like I need air.

In my circle of friends, the word is out and La Croix is in! I'm shouting it from the rooftops and it's gotten great reception. While I enjoy my La Croix all day everyday, my boyfriend and I have taken it to the next level. We've created the cocktail that will be sweeping the nation before too long: the La Crunk. It consists of the La Croix flavor of your choice (we prefer lemon) and your favorite vodka. You should make that stuff into candy because it is GOOD.

I often joke that you should pay me for all the PR I do for you. But the truth is, maybe you should. I have an extensive background in media relations and if you're ever looking for someone to do public relations, sales, you name it – I'm your woman.

First stop: Trader Joe's – why doesn't that store carry you? I would shop there more if it did. Second stop: television placement. Every reality show bumpkin on weight loss and modeling shows should be drowning themselves in deliciously zero calorie La Croix-ness.

But really, I just wanted to tell you how much I love La Croix. I hope to be drinking it for the next four or five decades, so keep it up!

Sincerely,

Kirsten Buys

No comments: